Over the past two weeks, I’ve thrown one undeniable fact after another at you. Each one of these facts is a catastrophe. Each fact by itself is a threat to your existence. But, these facts are happening all at once. They are simultaneous events. Does that maybe indicate that there’s something wrong?
Well, maybe there’s something dreadfully wrong.
Subscribe to The Shock Letter and receive my articles in your inbox:
Take a look at these facts again:
Is it possible that these facts represent a threat to your existence? Do they represent a threat to people you care about?
If you can see the danger, it’s time to do something, right?
It’s called being responsible. Each of us is responsible for ourselves, our family and our community. We are responsible for our commitment to God. All of that responsibility means that we cannot sit and do nothing.
So, what do we do?
- Get your spiritual life in order. If you were serious when you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, it’s time to act out that choice. That means read your Bible and do what it tells you.
- Pay off your debts. If you have to sell everything to do that, do it.
- Get your money out of banks and financial institutions. The system is going to fail. When it fails, all of the money that you have in the system will fail with it.
- Buy storable food. When the system fails, the food delivery system will fail along with it. Buy as much as you can. Remember that others will be in need, also.
- Have a way to get water. You may not realize this, but a threat to the system is a threat to your water supply. Have a way to get water, when the system goes down.
- Buy gold and silver coins. This is NOT an investment. This is emergency insurance. Gold is a compact store of value. There will ALWAYS be someone willing to trade something for it. (… and, it looks like a pretty good investment, too.)
- Get away from the city – any city. When the system collapses, your biggest danger will be your neighbors. After that, it will be the looters and the desperate people looking for something to eat (and drink). The best place will be three days walk from any city over 100,000 people. If you can’t do that, at least have a place that you can get to.
- Move. I doubt that you can trust your neighbors, so you need to get new neighbors. Better yet, get a new country. There are places in the world that will survive better when everything falls apart. But, that might be too radical, so think about moving to The American Redoubt – Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, eastern Oregon and eastern Washington.
A good site that talks about all this is:
James Wesley Rawles is a veteran of military intelligence and military operations in the field. He offers VERY sound advice.
Also, my website has a category called, Prepping. You might want to pay attention to what you find there:
Oh, and one more thing…
While you are doing this, share what you know. On April 5, 2011, I was abruptly awakened to the fact that something was dreadfully wrong, and I immediately began telling others about it. As I learned more, I told THAT, too. That’s why this website and this email list are here.
One day, you will stand before God. You must be able to say that you did your very best to help others.
Go. Do your best.
If you find a flaw in my reasoning, or wish to offer a different explanation, leave a comment. Your input is truly welcome.
Click the following link and SHOCK your inbox with The Shock Letter: