Welcome to May Day.
Expect a pleasant day of unrest and riots, plunging stock markets, and insane political posturing. Expect also to look back on this day as the beginning of the end.
Oh, I’m not completely certain that this is the beginning of the end. I could be wrong.
In fact, I KNOW that I’m wrong. The ‘beginning of the end’ started back in the 1960s.
So, maybe I should call it the end of the beginning (of the end).
But, I didn’t say anything about beginnings or endings in the title. I just said that it’s all downhill from here. Why would I say such a crazy thing?
Well, the list is long, but here are a few of the highlights:
- Stock markets will begin falling
- Violence will begin to increase
- Recession will officially return in 2013
- Obama will get re-elected
- Iran will continue to penetrate the US
Need I say more?
Are you prepared?